Mobitel unbelieable bill

flag au:

• Jun 5, 2010
    Machanla,
    I have mobitel postpaid package and got an LKR 2300 bit for this month...

I pay my bill online. I have noticed that Mobitel does not update my online payment on time. Then I called my bank and get a traction code for the last 2 months...After mobile had updated my bill ..(Mobitel try to forget our payments and when a customer asks they will take an action). I keep zero amount bills in each month, then I notice their unhidden activities.

This month they sent me more than 2000 LKR bills, I am quite sure I did not use that amount of bill. I can not solve this issue with their customer care officers..

Be careful machanla, Mobitel is starting to loot our pockets for avoiding their losses.

Last edited:

sihan

• Apr 7, 2007
    Machan if you made the payment later than the bill date then it may not be recorded. Best thing is if you have the payment slip call the customer service and ask whether there was a payment. And whats the updated bill amount.

Reactions: NRTG

DjAnomaly

• Aug 13, 2018
    Proxy Empire
    I had a value 50 package and got a 2300/= bill, I alredy deactivated Netflix 1499/= package last moth because of poor signal streangth. But they refused to correct the bill. Yesterday I called them & asked for an outdoor unit to improve signals. They tried trolling me saying I'm in a zone which they've proposed for a new tower to be setup.

• Wow
    Reactions: NRTG

DjAnomaly

• Aug 13, 2018
    Proxy Empire
    Machan if you made the payment later than the bill date then it may not be recorded. Best thing is if you have the payment slip call the customer service and ask whether there was a payment. And whats the updated bill amount.
    You mean they don't have proper fixed date as a billing cycle? Customers usually pay before the due date. I wonder postpaid packages also behave as prepaid servises though?

flag au:

• Jun 5, 2010
    You mean they don't have proper fixed date as a billing cycle? Customers usually pay before the due date. I wonder postpaid packages also behave as prepaid servises though?
    I settle my bill every month on time, they were updated.. Mobitel sent me a huge bill for this month.That is my issue