Romaine Willis - ඒ යායේ | Official Music Video (Copyright Claim by කොරින් අල්මේදා 😲)

GoodDetective

• Jul 27, 2020
    Achhara budget wiyadam karala productions walata wiyadam karanna kalin copyright agreements aran nadda? ehema wenna bane... Romain willisge manager owa handle krnw athine.... sinduwa publish karata passe giya conflict ekak wage

Reincarnator

• May 20, 2022
    අපායෙ දොරකඩ
    Achhara budget wiyadam karala productions walata wiyadam karanna kalin copyright agreements aran nadda? ehema wenna bane... Romain willisge manager owa handle krnw athine.... sinduwa publish karata passe giya conflict ekak wage

ඉස්සර කොරින්ට ඔහොම කේස් එකක් ආව මතකයි. රජීව් සෙබැස්තියන් ෆ්‍රෙඩී සිල්වගෙ දුවට හදල දීල විකුණපු සිංදුවක් ආයෙ කොරින්ට විකුණපු සීන් එකක්.

Reactions: NRTG

Reincarnator

• May 20, 2022
    අපායෙ දොරකඩ
    යොහානි ගේ මැනෙජර් 👇

කොරිනුත් පෝස්ට් එකක් දාල

මේ Romaine Willis ගෙ අක්කලු කියන්නෙ කොරින් ගෙ සිංදුව

"Hi everyone if you read my earlier post about my song "API NATAMU " Azlan Shariffdeen,s creation, and how it was stolen, redone, and released today under another name by Romaine Willis by changing the lyrics and in-between the beat claiming it to be their song.
    Well In this clip it is Charmaine Willis Romaine,s sister singing at one of Imran,s shows a couple of years ago when she was managed by Azlan Shariffdeen who allowed her to perform it.
    In this video how ever the music and lyrics are the exact same as mine.🫢🫢
    Well you two Willis girls Romaine and Charmaine if this brings you some kind of happiness and joy in your heart to own something that does not belong to you then so be it.
    Let's see how the legal side will handle it..🙏🙏
    Remember what goes around comes around and I've just left it to the UNIVERSE and it will definitely sort things out for us. 🙏
    We come with nothing and we go with nothing don't forget that.
    So enjoy the ride for now..🙏".........Corrine Almeida

"Romaine Willis has stolen a song i composed the melody and wrote the music (chord progression and beat) titled "API NATAMU" in 2014. Since then I have sold the song to Corrine Almeida in 2021 but romaine and her sister Shermaine Willis have unlawfully and unethically taken my song and are claiming that it is theirs although I have all the digital evidence from 2014 to prove I am the original creator and never trasnferred rights to them.. I had deactivated my fb but decided to make a comeback just to reveal this injustice... will be sharing more info and all the evidence of this creation of mine that has been stolen by these willis sisters ..." - Azlan Shariffdeen

Last edited:
    Reactions: Max_r and NRTG

රෝසි ආච්චි

• Dec 10, 2011
    We come with nothing and we go with nothing don't forget that.

295co8.jpg

xengine

• Feb 24, 2021
    එක එකාගේ සින්දු උස්සන එක නම් මහා කැරීම වැඩක්. තමන්ට ඔරිගීනල් එකක් කරගන්න බැරි නම් මොකක්ද බන් උන්ගේ තියන වැඩේ?
    පයින් ගහන්න ඕනේ.