Success in life means money

Renu77

• Apr 28, 2021
    Money is very important thing in life. Money is important to provide basic life requirements such as food, medicine and education. Who can live without money? Sometimes money is the secret of happiness and success in life. Some says too much money makes the world go round means that money is very important. At the same time some says money doesn’t buy happiness. Some says money creates trouble in life.
    Do you think success in life means money?

Renu77

• Apr 28, 2021
    Money is like water

No water, no life

And

Too much water causes water poisoning, which could end the life
    Don’t you think it’s a flow resource. You need to spend money like water to create a luxurious. It’s all depends if we spend money excessively or wastefully. If water flows never poison

In my opinion, if someone can sleep whenever he want and travel whenever he want he's a successful person. And achieving that is my goal.
    I agree you need what you required. If we know the difference between need and want we can win the game.
    ------ Post added on May 8, 2021 at 1:00 AM

Reactions: batwise

RandomGuy

• Oct 15, 2014
    Money is very important thing in life. Money is important to provide basic life requirements such as food, medicine and education. Who can live without money? Sometimes money is the secret of happiness and success in life. Some says too much money makes the world go round means that money is very important. At the same time some says money doesn’t buy happiness. Some says money creates trouble in life.
    Do you think success in life means money?

money != success

but it’s hard to achieve without it.
    Most of the time, money is part of it or kind of a tool. Definition of success is different from person to person.

Sen-lu

• Mar 13, 2019
    In my opinion, if someone can sleep whenever he want and travel whenever he want he's a successful person. And achieving that is my goal.
    rohitha rajapaksa.jpg

Amen to that bro

VPS09

• Sep 13, 2014
    maharagama
    Time is the success.

if you have time you can earn money. no time no money, no success, nothing.

So use time carefully than money.

Renu77

• Apr 28, 2021
    Time is the success.

if you have time you can earn money. no time no money, no success, nothing.

So use time carefully than money.
    I think if you work hard and do not waste your time succeed in utilizing time properly and emerge as true winner soon. Any work requires sincere and timely efforts from a person, if not it is hard to complete any task on time... time is money in that aspect... agree

can be vastly different.

one person might just want to cease to exist and another one might want to exist forever.
    All depend on their need and wants. Everything what we want not necessarily need
    ------ Post added on May 8, 2021 at 2:15 AM

Robinhood wage ekek

• Feb 22, 2013
    Sherwood වගේ තැනක
    මම නං හිතන්නේ ජීවිතේ සාර්ථකත්වය කියන්නේ සල්ලි නෙවෙයි බන් ..
    අඩුම වෙහෙසකින්, සාධාරණව(හිතේ බයක් නැතිව) වැඩිම ප්‍රමාණයක් සල්ලි හොයන එක සහ ඒ හොයන සල්ලි වියදම් කරන්න වෙලාව ඉතිරි කරගන්න එක තමයි සාර්ථකත්වය

Renu77

• Apr 28, 2021
    මම නං හිතන්නේ ජීවිතේ සාර්ථකත්වය කියන්නේ සල්ලි නෙවෙයි බන් ..
    අඩුම වෙහෙසකින්, සාධාරණව(හිතේ බයක් නැතිව) වැඩිම ප්‍රමාණයක් සල්ලි හොයන එක සහ ඒ හොයන සල්ලි වියදම් කරන්න වෙලාව ඉතිරි කරගන්න එක තමයි සාර්ථකත්වය
    මම ඒකට එකගයි මචං.... කාබර 8 ලොකු ගෙයක් සහ පට්ට කාර් එකක් තියෙන කෙනෙක් දවස පුරාම මහන්සිවෙලා වැඩ කරනවනං ඒවයෙ mortgage සහ නඩත්තුව ගෙවන්න... වැඩේ පලේ මොකක්ද එක කාබරයකවත් නිදියගන්න වෙලාවක් නැත්නම්..... මේකද ජිවිතෙ සාර්තක බව කියන්නෙ.... මම හිතන්නෙ අපිම තමයි අපේ ජිවිත complicate කරං තියෙන්නෙ...