Sysco Labs Salary

Night Rider

• Feb 18, 2016
    If you’re well experienced then the starting salary would be more than 200k easily.
    One of my friends got hired as qe with an intermediate knowledge for around 175k salary. (Now it’s more than that after the salary peg)

Reactions: jennt and siri_ayya

siri_ayya

• Feb 1, 2022
    If you’re well experienced then the starting salary would be more than 200k easily.
    One of my friends got hired as qe with an intermediate knowledge for around 175k salary. (Now it’s more than that after the salary peg)
    All of our batchmates got hired for 225K.. However, they are only getting about 185k during their 6 months probation period.

Last edited:
    Reactions: jennt

Night Rider

• Feb 18, 2016
    All of our batchmates got hired for 225K.. However, they are only getting about 185k during their 6 months probation period.
    They did pegged it machan. And my friend’s salary got a massive hike. They do something like, checking the USD rate on a early date on every month and then process the salaries according to that i think. Don’t know anything about your second part though.

Reactions: jennt and siri_ayya

siri_ayya

• Feb 1, 2022
    They did pegged it machan. And my friend’s salary got a massive hike. They do something like, checking the USD rate on a early date on every month and then process the salaries according to that i think. Don’t know anything about your second part though.
    Yeah, they have pegged after us, that's why I was not updated. Is the pegging only valid for permanent emps? Are emps on probation also getting pegged salaries?

Night Rider

• Feb 18, 2016
    I’m not sure about that fact. I think it would be ideal to verify this at the interview. And for those who has already in a probation period and still haven’t got a salary hike due to the pegging, it’s safe to assume that they wouldn’t get a one i guess. But tell them to contact the hr. Even those hcl buggers (pun intended) pegged at last.

Yeah, they have pegged after us, that's why I was not updated. Is the pegging only valid for permanent emps? Are emps on probation also getting pegged salaries?
    ------ Post added on May 11, 2022 at 9:56 PM

siri_ayya

• Feb 1, 2022
    I’m not sure about that fact. I think it would be ideal to verify this at the interview. And for those who has already in a probation period and still haven’t got a salary hike due to the pegging, it’s safe to assume that they wouldn’t get a one i guess. But tell them to contact the hr. Even those hcl buggers (pun intended) pegged at last.

------ Post added on May 11, 2022 at 9:56 PM
    Just pinged one fresh grad on probation at sysco and got to know that they are getting pegged salaries. Before they were getting 225K and now they are getting 4+...