The Curious Case of "hodakolla"

tharakaf

• Oct 19, 2020
    So guys,

I joined EK sometime back and sort of is a bit active on this shit since WFH can be boring. Out of all the asshole here I noticed that this guy (or girl or BOT) @hodakolla seems to be a very curious character. He bumps every post you put, puts likes/dislikes on every post out there and best thing is he does it within a few seconds after those posts/replies pop up. Just as if he has some SLA to maintain :ROFLMAO: .

So my question is what do you guys know about this fucker? Who is he/she/BOT? Why do you think that this person has so much of time to spend on EK?

and to be fair let me invite @hodakolla also to answer the above questions.

Let's see what we can learn about this guy/girl/BOT without harming his anonymity

CAPITHAN

• Nov 20, 2020
    හොද කොල්ලා එක්ක කතා කරලා තියෙනවා. ඌ ඇත්තටම ලොකු ලයින් නැති හොද එකෙක්. බොට් කෙනෙක් වත් ජීටීයාගේ ෆේක් එකක් වත් නෙමෙයි. ඌ තමයි අපිට ලීසිං එහෙම දෙන්නේ. එළකිරියේ ලීසිං නං කොල්ලා තමයි.

tharakaf

• Oct 19, 2020
    You will be amazed by my story in here and how much time I had spent in here. So, elakiri is a place where you open up a tab when you do online work all day. Nothing serious or suspicious about that.
    The productivity goes south machan if you keep switching what you are doing time to time. Even if you say you a multitasking it isn't at all optimum to do it like what you say you do. Just my personal opinion.

pathaleiretta

• Aug 18, 2015
    ඌ හොද කොල්ලෙක්. 😎 මටත් හිතුන බොට් එකක්දෝ කියල. ඒත් එහෙම නෙමෙයි. ඌ උගේ අතල් එක පාඩුවේ ගන්නවා ඔය කරන වැඩ වලට මහ වෙලාවක් යන්නෙ නෑනෙ බන් . අපිත් දවසෙම මේකෙ ඉන්නවා අනිත් වැඩත් කරනවා. 😊😊😊

Battery Podda

• Nov 29, 2018
    The productivity goes south machan if you keep switching what you are doing time to time. Even if you say you a multitasking it isn't at all optimum to do it like what you say you do. Just my personal opinion.
    My situation was bit awkward when I spent 24X7 in elakiri since of 2004 or so I guess.. I was doing forex online that time and forex is very very patience improving game and you have to set your mind off from ongoing trades when its critical to wait. In that main pupose I had many many hours of time to spend online watching opened trades and adjusting pip values and whatnot. Elakiri was amazing tool at that time to get mind off from stress trades.

Reactions: Error365!

tharakaf

• Oct 19, 2020
    ඌ හොද කොල්ලෙක්. 😎 මටත් හිතුන බොට් එකක්දෝ කියල. ඒත් එහෙම නෙමෙයි. ඌ උගේ අතල් එක පාඩුවේ ගන්නවා ඔය කරන වැඩ වලට මහ වෙලාවක් යන්නෙ නෑනෙ බන් . අපිත් දවසෙම මේකෙ ඉන්නවා අනිත් වැඩත් කරනවා. 😊😊😊
    Don't get me wrong guys. I am not saying that he is doing anything wrong. I am just trying to understand this guy cos I find it interesting :-D.

හෙළයෙක්

• Apr 26, 2014
    ලොග් වෙනකොට එකපාරටම නොටිෆිකේශන් ගොඩක් පෙන්නනව. ඔක්කොම මූ.

1619935206766.png