Recently, I've learned of another way that people are engaging with crypto mining called CT Pool. Looks promising enough.
One of the things that make me intrigued about CT Pool is the fact that this project is developing its mining system instead of keeping things idle. One of the updates made it possible to raise the maximum mining speed up to 300 MH/s, which is 50% increase compared to previous one. There have been other changes and promotions introduced recently as well, which shows there is still much to expect from CT Pool.
Another thing I like is the fact that the CryptoTab team keeps publishing updates and explanations.
Of course, I am not saying that this project offers you a guaranteed income from mining. Any crypto investment is a risk and each person should research the matter on his own before starting.
But if you are into mining and CryptoTab projects, then you might want to check CT Pool out.
Anybody from Sri Lanka using CT Pool? Would love to learn your experience.
One of the things that make me intrigued about CT Pool is the fact that this project is developing its mining system instead of keeping things idle. One of the updates made it possible to raise the maximum mining speed up to 300 MH/s, which is 50% increase compared to previous one. There have been other changes and promotions introduced recently as well, which shows there is still much to expect from CT Pool.
Another thing I like is the fact that the CryptoTab team keeps publishing updates and explanations.
Of course, I am not saying that this project offers you a guaranteed income from mining. Any crypto investment is a risk and each person should research the matter on his own before starting.
But if you are into mining and CryptoTab projects, then you might want to check CT Pool out.
Anybody from Sri Lanka using CT Pool? Would love to learn your experience.

