Yohnai is not an International singer

kingsultan111

• Jun 26, 2020
    :lol: you're a fucking idiot.
    Did you even look at his first concert? He was nothing but a looser.
    You can keep talking. One day you might say something good. But that's a long shot. You need to grow up kid
    Idiot,

Are you out of mind to call me kid when I was born in 1960's?

:D

Listen to me kid, I went to his live concerts multiple times before he died. I even went to Beyonce concerts ;)

You're too poor to afford a ticket especially if we're talking about Beyonce and Jay-Z :D

@Indrajith Gamage This should be Yohani :D :D

Reactions: jay-shan

LKuser

• Jan 2, 2017
    Colombo
    While Sri Lanka declared food emergency we have some more important works. Music and YouTube are a small portion of our life, not very highlighted as Media do.

Reactions: jay-shan

Tramadol

• Jul 20, 2014
    Kotahena
    I was born in 1960's?
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Now it all makes sense. That explains a lot hahahahahah you're a fucking dinosaur!
    Why don't you just fucking die already? :lol: your time has gone, admit it bitch. You're not important anymore. What you think ain't no matter bitch. You are just an expired invalid coin. Your heart will stop in no time. So, be a wise ass and stop wasting threads lol. I thought you were just an idiot, but you're even a bigger loser than I thought.
    Hope your death is painless.

kingsultan111

• Jun 26, 2020
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Now it all makes sense. That explains a lot hahahahahah you're a fucking dinosaur!
    Why don't you just fucking die already? :lol: your time has gone, admit it bitch. You're not important anymore. What you think ain't no matter bitch. You are just an expired invalid coin. Your heart will stop in no time. So, be a wise ass and stop wasting threads lol. I thought you were just an idiot, but you're even a bigger loser than I thought.
    Hope your death is painless.
    Dinosaur? Ever heard about Simon Cowell?

:D :D

> So, be a wise ass and stop wasting threads lol.

I'm wealthy and I don't work 9-5 like you poor old asshole.

Registext

• May 14, 2021
    Sharuk khanල arjith sing ලා
    vRv0mO9.jpg

India is not international. It's one of worst shit hole a great singer not even care to be famous in. India is filthy.

kingsultan111

• Jun 26, 2020
    Sharuk khanල arjith sing ලා View attachment 146923
    Mr Khan knew this himself. He already admitted it on several interviews. He don't want to go Hollywood because he lacks "skills". He fear. He feel insecure :D

Very well, I'm kinda like Simon Cowell :D Not a single Sri Lankan pleased me except @Indrajith Gamage and Managala Samraweera :D

Mama eth baluwa ai me kara gandak awe kiyala. Mu irisiyawe pichchenawa :lol::lol:
    A wealthy man like me could care less about Yohani. The point of my topic is that we lack International singers that go beyond basic covers :D

@Indrajith Gamage Gamage Productions :D
    ------ Post added on Oct 8, 2021 at 2:36 PM

Registext

• May 14, 2021
    Mr Khan knew this himself. He already admitted it on several interviews. He don't want to go Hollywood because he lacks "skills". He fear. He feel insecure :D
    International කියන්නේ යුරෝප් නෙවෙයි ගොනෝ 😂😂 අනික ඉන්දියාවේ හැම මනුස්සයම ගොබ්බ තැනක නෑ ඕයි.පෙරදිග සංගීතය වගේ සෑහෙන දේවල් ටිකක් තියෙනවා ඉන්දියාව ඇතුලෙ.
    එක එක අය එකඑක විදියට රසවිඳින්න පුලුවන් හැබැයි ඒකෙන් නිර්මාණය/ශිල්පියාට බලපෑමක් නෑ.ar rahumanල වගේ තොගයක් ඉන්නවනෙ ඉන්දියාව අස්සෙ 🤷
    අනික ඇමරිකාවේ 70% විතර අල්ලපුරට කැනඩාවේ අගනුවරවත් දන්නෑ 😂😂 ඉතින් තව මොන 🤣🤣🤣 ඔයාගෙ ලෙඩේට බෙහෙත් ගත්තනං හරි හැබැයි 🙂👍

Reactions: dani27

kingsultan111

• Jun 26, 2020
    International කියන්නේ යුරෝප් නෙවෙයි ගොනෝ 😂😂 අනික ඉන්දියාවේ හැම මනුස්සයම ගොබ්බ තැනක නෑ ඕයි.පෙරදිග සංගීතය වගේ සෑහෙන දේවල් ටිකක් තියෙනවා ඉන්දියාව ඇතුලෙ.
    එක එක අය එකඑක විදියට රසවිඳින්න පුලුවන් හැබැයි ඒකෙන් නිර්මාණය/ශිල්පියාට බලපෑමක් නෑ.ar rahumanල වගේ තොගයක් ඉන්නවනෙ ඉන්දියාව අස්සෙ 🤷
    අනික ඇමරිකාවේ 70% විතර අල්ලපුරට කැනඩාවේ අගනුවරවත් දන්නෑ 😂😂 ඉතින් තව මොන 🤣🤣🤣 ඔයාගෙ ලෙඩේට බෙහෙත් ගත්තනං හරි හැබැයි 🙂👍
    ගොනෝ,

Read my previous posts before commenting further.

Since when the States become Europe?

International = US, EU, UK, AU, NZ, Latin America, India, Pakistan, Arab League, Africa

Yohani = India, Sri Lanka, and Maldives

The truth is ugly, and people always want to hear what they want to thus resulting no improvement of that specific individual :D

The other truth is that Sinhala people has Indian roots and therefore a Sinhalese song becoming famous in India is not magic. If Sinhala person can easily favor Hindi the reverse is true too.

Let me give you a list of International singers of Sri Lankan origin,

M.I.A
    Hussain Jiffry
    Yolande Bavan
    Cliff Foenander

MIA done a video which yielded 218 million views world wide, but she got issues with daddy @Indrajith Gamage and the war :D
    ) @

Gajaman007

• Feb 1, 2016
    India is not international. It's one of worst shit hole a great singer not even care to be famous in. India is filthy.

She is not famous in US/EU.

@Indrajith Gamage is famous at least in US. The media should promote our Einstein instead this war criminal's Daughter :D

Even US senators like Gamage's tweets :D
    ඔය තරම්,වත් ඉන්ටර්නැෂල් ගිය වෙන ලංකාවේ කව්ද ඉන්නේ? ඉරාජ් ද? BnS ? ද ?

kingsultan111

• Jun 26, 2020
    ඔය තරම්,වත් ඉන්ටර්නැෂල් ගිය වෙන ලංකාවේ කව්ද ඉන්නේ? ඉරාජ් ද? BnS ? ද ?
    Frankly, the only one I can think of is M.I.A. Iraj failed before he even started. You wanna be international? Sing in English not Sinhalese.