A Vote for JVP Despite Family Disapproval

Heshan77

Mar 27, 2024
My parents died in 1989 because of the JVP. However, this time around, I'm considering voting for the JVP party.

I was raised by one of my uncles, and he strongly opposes my decision to vote for them. He believes I'd be making a mistake if I do.

What do you think? Do you believe my choice is misguided?

Kumbhakarna22

• Feb 3, 2022
    Hambanthota
    අංකලයාට මේ ගැන මොකක්ද කියන්න තියෙන්නේ කියලා අහපන්.. (Ask your uncle what he has to say about this. )

Last edited:
    Reactions: TechnWeb

Kumbhakarna22

• Feb 3, 2022
    Hambanthota
    My parents died in 1989 because of the JVP. However, this time around, I'm considering voting for the JVP party.

I was raised by one of my uncles, and he strongly opposes my decision to vote for them. He believes I'd be making a mistake if I do.

Your decision is right. NPP is asking for votes, not JVP. And now JVP has changed. Only they can build this country. In the struggle for freedom, there can be murders. It is natural. Sorry about your parents.. :yes:

Is there any proof?
    He is a liar.. don't get caught.:yes:
    ------ Post added on Mar 27, 2024 at 11:31 AM

sihan

• Apr 7, 2007

If I were you, and had my parents killed by jvp, I would never vote for them. If you dont like other parties the either don't vote or just cancel your vote. I highly doubt your claim though.

Kumbhakarna22

• Feb 3, 2022
    Hambanthota
    If I were you, and had my parents killed by jvp, I would never vote for them. If you dont like other parties the either don't vote or just cancel your vote. I highly doubt your claim though.

You don't have the strength to vote for the NPP party, which is developing the country. You are weak.🤮

sihan

• Apr 7, 2007
    You don't have the strength to vote for the NPP party, which is developing the country. You are weak.🤮
    I didn't talk about me men. I said what I would do if I were in his position. I can't forgive anyone who has murderred my parents.

One of the biggest hinderence for JVP/ NPP is the judgmental supporters like you. You have no idea who I would vote yet you already passed a judgement. Just grow up!

Kumbhakarna22

• Feb 3, 2022
    Hambanthota
    I didn't talk about me men. I said what I would do if I were in his position. I can't forgive anyone who has murderred my parents.

One of the biggest hinderence for JVP/ NPP is the judgmental supporters like you. You have no idea who I would vote yet you already passed a judgement. Just grow up!
    If my parents did wrong to the country, I will forgive those who killed my parents, because those who killed my parents really wanted to develop the country . :yes::yes::yes: You are weak. 🤮

Kumbhakarna22

• Feb 3, 2022
    Hambanthota
    Umbeta kiyak gewenewada Chanda kadenewata? 😂
    මම මොකටද මාලිමාවේ ජන්ද කඩන්නේ..? මගේ දෙමව්පියෝ මේ රටට වැරදි කරලා ඒ කාලේ ජොබ්බෝ මැරුවානම් මම අද ජෙබ්බන්ට සමාව දෙනවා..මොකද මේ රටේ ජීවත්වෙන්න ඔනේ මම විතරක් නෙමේ.. :yes:

dayt0na

• Jan 2, 2012
    මම මොකටද මාලිමාවේ ජන්ද කඩන්නේ..? මගේ දෙමව්පියෝ මේ රටට වැරදි කරලා ඒ කාලේ ජොබ්බෝ මැරුවානම් මම අද ජෙබ්බන්ට සමාව දෙනවා..මොකද මේ රටේ ජීවත්වෙන්න ඔනේ මම විතරක් නෙමේ.. :yes:
    Digetama keragena yaman 👌

sihan

• Apr 7, 2007
    If my parents did wrong to the country, I will forgive those who killed my parents, because those who killed my parents really wanted to develop the country . :yes::yes::yes: You are weak. 🤮
    So you think JVP killed only those who did wrong to the country? How old are you?

• Haha
    Reactions: Kumbhakarna22

sihan

• Apr 7, 2007
    Yes. The original JVP members killed those who destroyed the country. :yes:
    Gosh! I feel sorry for you mate. You should learn about the history better. BTW how old are you?
    Word of advice. If possible speak to some adults, especially those who were in universities or in university administration, healthcare system, armed forces etc. around 80s. You will realise how intolerent the socalled original JVPers were.

Last edited: