DARAZ Sales and Deliver

Target Hoona

• Jul 15, 2016
    Pls be paitent to read bellow conversation I had with Daraz Live Chat Rep.

Yes madam
    Why such a long time taken
    That is the delivery timeline they has given madam
    Makesure that Daraz look at the best customer service+Timeline
    Okay madam 😊
    Thanks but not satisfied
    It was my pleasure assisting you! I want to make sure I have answered your question fully. I hope you will be able to take a moment to rate my service today so we can assist you better in the future. Hope that you will rate my service 😊🙌 Thank you for contacting Daraz! it's been a pleasure to assist you. If you require further information in future, please feel free to start a new chat.
    12:09
    contact service agent
    Hello, I'm Bilal from Daraz. How may I help you today?
    Hi Bilal
    Hey
    How may I help you today?
    This iOrder #204346624967629 s regarding my order
    Not dtelivered ye
    Order #204346624967629
    The delivery has been failed
    12:12
    Can you rearrange delivery
    Sorry it has been sent back to the seller, I will escalate a case to update the seller and will make sure that it will be refunded soon
    Normally Lk -DEX comes every day like
    Yes we do understand
    No No I need an item what should I do
    You have to place a new order 😥
    How do I utilize money
    SAme party n same items i need
    You will have to place a new order, and while placing you can select the payment method
    12:18
    payment method?
    Yes
    How can I use the same money that I paid without taking refund
    Sorry, that cannot be done 😥
    Bilial give me an straightforward answer
    What can be done is that we can escalate and issue your refund and then you can place a new order
    12:23
    ts not my fault Its your delivery party's fault.. I can't wait long time
    We feel deeply sorry about the issue that you have faced. Customer satisfaction means a lot to us, therefore we try our best to provide quality services, as our customers deserve the very best.
    Why Daraz cant take initiative and rearrange order
    Since it is already sent back to the seller 😥
    It was on 4th if you would have contacted us by that time we could have escalated and check
    Welcome back
    12:26
    Welcome back to the online customer service chat
    Without my feedback, you cant take decisions since I have paid in fule with delivery charges
    We understand how you feel, we’re very sorry. We’re going to take care of this for you right now.
    Can I get a Reference on this chat
    12:32
    Sure, I Will email it to you and escalate this case to arrange the refund
    Is there anything else, I can assist you with?
    When Can expect a refund then?
    Within the next 3 working days it will be issued
    If missed one day for delivery I think it should happen the same day.
    But still, my order says shipped status?
    Yes, we will ask to update
    Don't look at delivery party concerns look at customer perspective
    Yes we do understand 😥
    We as a supplier, if we failed to deliver on time we do Airfreight at our cost
    12:37
    Not canceling order
    We will make sure to prevent this from happening again. We're deeply sorry for dragging this for so long I’m deeply sorry this has happened to you. It’s not the experience we wish to create for any of our customers
    Deeply Disappointed customer due to PAndemic.

Target Hoona

• Jul 15, 2016
    Umbata refund aave nadda? mata nam refunds enava 7 days wage yaddi. mage yaluwekta 14 days gihin refund aave nathi hinda complaint ekak dammama thava 7 days walin wage refund aava.
    Refund nemei prasne.. Eka parai call karala thibbe.... Me COVID scne ekak nissa pohone anwer karanna beri una katha karapu welawe...Api Sall geval okkoma karala 2 -3 parak try karanna epaya... Del delevery party eke seller ta badu yawana.. DARZ eka refund karanawa... Eth Apita SAME order Activate karagann behe.. Mun hithanne apita vena wedanehe kiyala.. Api Mun diha ehek erela ballnene nehe CORONA neth nam..KAGETH DENEGENEEMA PINISA YOMUKALE..:no::no::no::no:

• Sad
    Reactions: senewimala1988