Do children need privacy from parents?

dayt0na

• Jan 2, 2012
    I am sorry I completely disagree with your opinion. When you have adult kids they need some space even to their own stuff.... if you can’t trust your children don’t buy a phone... why you give a child a gun and say don’t shoot.... my personal view is you need to check without showing them that you keep a tab on them. I’m a Sri Lankan but I don’t want any one to treat me as if I were 19 years old when I’m in my 20s
    20 year old kids? 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Bad_horse

• Apr 23, 2021
    From that logic, are you ok with government spying / monitoring on you? As you said, if you have nothing to hide / if you don't do anything illegal, why bother raaaaaaaight?
    "Arguing that you don't care about the right to privacy because you have nothing to hide is no different than saying you don't care about free speech because you have nothing to say." - Edward Snowden

Reactions: Solo Rider

Renu77

• Apr 28, 2021
    "Arguing that you don't care about the right to privacy because you have nothing to hide is no different than saying you don't care about free speech because you have nothing to say." - Edward Snowden
    Bang on....who want to live where every single moment is monitored... this basically kills your creativity and brings your self esteem down. Privacy is important because it gives us power to choose feelings and thoughts and decide who we share them with...

No kids no worries
    Yes but problem is not the kids.... how do you treat them..... this topic applies to everyone even to your partner, kids, siblings, friends and parents... you got to learn trust each other and give them their personal space I suppose....
    ------ Post added on May 11, 2021 at 9:19 PM

Last edited: