-Debe haber una explicación, no? Algo?
-Debe haber alguna...
-Hay una teoría.
-Te prometo que lo entenderé.
-Estudiamos posibles dimensiones coexistentes equilibradas que se organizan como si fueran los gajos de una naranja.
Hay vida en ambas dimensiones.
El agua es el canal utilizado para el transporte de seres microscópicos, y estos seres pueden reunirse, anidar y reproducirse.
Pueden usar nuestros cuerpos.
Ahora, no tengo ni idea de qué tipo de seres son estos. O por qué son agresivos.
-Hay alguna manera de detener todo esto?
-Todo esto que me estás diciendo.
-There must be an explanation, right? Something?
-There must be some...
-There is a theory.
-I promise I will understand.
-We study possible balanced coexisting dimensions that are organized as if they were the segments of an orange.
There is life in both dimensions.
Water is the channel used to transport microscopic beings, and these beings can gather together, nest, and reproduce.
They can use our bodies.
Now, I don't have a clue what kind of beings these are. Or why they're aggressive.
-Is there any way to stop all of this?
-All of this you're telling me.
- Byla prorvana oborona dvukh frontov,
V obrazovavshuyusya bresh' voshli krupnyye mekhanizirovannyye soyedineniya protivnika.
Doroga na Moskvu po suti otkryta dlya vraga.
Poluchen prikaz podnyat' po trevoge dva podol'skikh uchilishcha.
Drugikh sil na etom napravlenii prosto net.
Neobkhodimo mobilizovat' vso, chto vozmozhno... i zaderzhat' protivnika do podkhoda rezervov stavki.
Eto 5-6 dney.
- Tovarishch general-leytenant, No eto zhe zavtrashniye komandiry. Zolotoy fond armii !
Cherez mesyats-dva oni raz"yedutsya po chastyam i budut zashchishchat'...
- Polkovnik Strel'bitskiy. Kogo i chto oni budut zashchishchat' cherez mesyats-dva... yesli nemtsy zavtra utrom okazhutsya v Moskve?
Polkovnik , pover'te, reshit'sya na etu kraynyuyu meru...bylo ochen' nelegko, no drugogo vykhoda prosto net.
**The Last Frontier also released as The Final Stand
- The enemy breached two of our front lines'
Large mechanized formations of the enemy entered the resulting gap.
At present, we have no forces in place to stop them reaching Moscow.
We received orders to urgently deploy the Podolsk military schools.
They are the only resource in the area.
We must deploy everything we can to hold back the enemy until.... High Command sends in reserves.
That's five to six days.
- But Comrade Lieutenant General, they're future Red Army commanders!
In a month or two they'll finish their training and go on to defend...
- Colonel Strelbitsky, who and what are they going to defend in a month or two... if the Germans take Moscow tomorrow?
Trust me, Colonel, it was a very tough decision, but we had no choice.
- Hytta her ble bygget for ca 100 år siden av en sær og sky mann ved navn Tore Gråvik.
Han tålte bare ett menneske, sin søster.
En dag stakk søsteren av med en sjarmør av en gårdsgutt.
De overnattet lettsindige nok her oppe og ble overrasket av broren.
Broren ble fra seg av raseri, og gikk løs på de to med en øks.
- Søsteren også?
- Etterpå lot han de to forsvinne i et tjern her borte som kalles Blåtjern.
Men påkjenningen må ha vært for stor. Tre dager etter fulgte han hetter.
- Og nå er vi framme ved det som er sagnet.
Folkelig overtro hevder at Tore Gråvik går igjen.
Gråvik går igjen på en ukonvensjonell måte.
Han viser seg innenfra.
- Hvordan da?
- Det sies at alle som oppholder seg i hytta vil bli besatt av Gråviks onde ånd.
Han skal komme til dem om natten som et forferdelig sug i sjelen. Og trekke dem med seg ned i tjernet.
- Hvordan vet man at tragedien utspilte seg slik som du fortalte?
- Gråvik etterlot seg en slags dagbok.
I den forteller han at han vil ta livet av seg.
Og natten til den 23. august, selvmordsnatten, hørte noen tømmerhuggere skarpe skrik fra tjernet.
De løp dit og fant spor som tydet på at Gråvik hadde kastet seg i vannet.
- Så Gråvik skrek?
- Hvert år, natten til den 23. august skal man kunne høre Gråviks skrik.
Lake of the Dead
- This cabin was built 100 years ago by an odd, timid man by the name Tore Gravik.
He only tolerated one person, his sister.
One day the sister eloped with a charming farmhand.
They were careless enough to sleep here and were surprised by Tore.
The brother went crazy with rage and attacked the two with an axe.
- The sister, too?
- Yes. Then he made the two disappear in a lake called the blue lake.
But the strain was too great for him. Three days later he joined them.
- And now we get to the legend.
According to local superstition, Tore Gravik haunts the place.
.... I meant to say Gravik haunts in an uncoventional manner. He appears inside of people.
- What do you mean ?
- They say that everyone in this cabin will be possessed by Gravik's evil spirit.
He'll come to them at night like terrible clutch at their souls and pull them down with him in the lake.
- How do we know the tragedy took place the way you told us?
- Gravik confessed in his diary. He also describes how he would kill himself.
And the night before August 23, the night of the suicide, lumberjacks heard piercing screams from the lake.
- They found that Gravik had thrown him self in the lake.
- So Gravik screamed ?
- Each year on the night before August 23, you can hear Gravik's screams.
There's only one really important thing to know and remember about the force.
It's the easiest combat unit in the army .... to get out of.
All you have to do is fail to measure up.
You'll be returned immediately to your former unit or predicament.
It's entirely up to you.
I'm told are the handpicked best of the best-trained army in the world.
We'll soon find out about that.
for the most part have an entirely different reputation.
I've been supplied with full details on your military and moral delinquencies...
prison records, how many times you've been drunk... AWOL or both.
As the men fought, their legend grew.
In all its history, the force never retreated.. never surrendered an inch of ground.
But the price was high.
The American misfits and the proud Canadians lay dead in a hundred fields and crossroads.
Together they had built a myth. Too many died to keep it true.
- You know I love you, we all do. You're always the prettiest.
- What do you want from me?
- You're insane!
- Am I, mummy?
Am I the crazy one?
- What about you, then?
What are you keeping in that fridge?
We all know about it, you won't have to give any explanations like the other times.
Even dad knows what's in your fridge.
Robert told him.
a vast tract of rainforest in Ecuador's Amazon teems with wildlife.
Scientists have hailed it as the most biologically diverse place on earth.
But the forest also holds Ecuador's largest untapped oil reserves,
and a violent conflict now rages over that valuable resource.
At the centre of the conflict are the people known as..
Once under siege by missionaries seeking to civilize them,
the Waorani people battle industry operatives and their own government in a fight to survive.
It's areal-life Avatar story.
"Padre nuestro que...que estás en los cielos,
san... tificado sea tu nombre.
Venga a nosotros...tu reino."
"Hágase tu voluntad así en la tierra como en el cielo.
El pan nuestro de cada día dánosle hoy.
Perdónanos nuestras deudas, comonosotros perdonamos a nuestros deudores.
Y no nos dejes caer en la tentación,
mas líbranos del mal. Amén."
"Our Father, who...that you are in heaven,
Hallowed be thy name.
Come to us...Your kingdom."
"Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
Forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.
And do not let us into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen."
Don't you remember what happened to my Cathy?
She was prettier than you.
Laurie, You see, it's such a bad world.
It's bad. It's evil. Full of evil.
Oh! Terrible people.
But, you see, if you get rid of the evil,
Then all that's left is good.
Life is so simple.
I mean, it really should be simple.
Life, I mean.
But we... we mess it up, don't we?
Oh! But god knows I'm humane.
I'm compassionate. I did it very quickly.
As quickly as I could, because I never want to cause suffering.
You know, like on the farm when you take care of an old dog or an old horse.
No suffering. Mm-mmm.
That woman... That woman that lived downstairs from you,
I stood and I watched her.
She didn't see me. Oh, no. She didn't see me.
But I watched her, and she did terrible things to her own body.
I mean, unnatural things. Unnatural. Unnatural. Unnatural! Unnatural! Unnatural!
It's all so ugly. It's an... an ugly world.
- So, what the hell is going on?
- In the 1980s, New York City was attacked.
- I know the Manhattan ghost stories.
- The stories are real.
- Yeah, and so were the guys who climbed a building and saved the world and fought back an invading army of the undead.
- Not to mention a 100-foot marshmallow man.
- Our grandfather was Egon Spengler.
- He was a Ghostbuster.