English පරිවර්තනය

AnuradhaRa

Well-known member
  • Zero conditional sentences mean, a sentence that devoid a condition. what it's really mean is actually those are the generally obligatory happenings in real world. As an example "If water reaches 100 degrees of Celsius, it always boils." so that's a fact. I'm talking in general, not in a particular situation. It's always true, there can't be different results if it is pure water.


    here are more examples on behalf of your understand,
    If people eat too much, they get fat.
    If you touch fire, you get burned.
    People die if they don't eat.
    If babies hungry, they cry.

    :) You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to DaFuq again.
     

    D@sun

    Well-known member
  • Oct 25, 2011
    7,652
    662
    113
    Somewhere I Belong ... !
    elaz, keep up ppl! :D :D ++

    & my Q is,

    What's the English word of " ප්‍රතිපත්ති " ?

    I wanna say something like, ... " As a ______ I don't do drug! "

    (ප්‍රතිපත්තියක් ලෙස මම මත්ද්‍රව්‍ය බාවිතා නොකරයි.) :dull:
     

    guhora

    Well-known member
  • Jan 18, 2012
    901
    64
    48
    elaz, keep up ppl! :D :D ++

    & my Q is,

    What's the English word of " ප්‍රතිපත්ති " ?

    I wanna say something like, ... " As a ______ I don't do drug! "

    (ප්‍රතිපත්තියක් ලෙස මම මත්ද්‍රව්‍ය බාවිතා නොකරයි.) :dull:

    policy=ප්‍රතිපත්තිය

    But i think there will be a more suitable word to put in that sentence than "policy" :rolleyes:
     
    Last edited:

    guhora

    Well-known member
  • Jan 18, 2012
    901
    64
    48
    long shot කියන එකේ තේරුම කියන්නේ මොකද්ද

    e kiyanney mokak hari deyak karaddi ho hithaddi, eka sarthaka wei kiyala itha adu sambawithawak thiynwanam ekata , long shot kiyala kiyanna puluwan :yes:
     
    • Like
    Reactions: DooA