charith84

• Jun 22, 2006
    GTX 1080 යේ Cyberpunk ගහලා වැඩක් නැහ් වගේ
    FPS 30 ~ 40 යන්නෙහ් කියලා තියෙනවා ... PS5 එකක් අරගෙනම ගහන්වා :(

Alucard_SxE

• Apr 18, 2015
    GTX 1080 යේ Cyberpunk ගහලා වැඩක් නැහ් වගේ
    FPS 30 ~ 40 යන්නෙහ් කියලා තියෙනවා ... PS5 එකක් අරගෙනම ගහන්වා :(
    mage 5700xt eketh 1440p high settings 45 fps wage. enuath echcharama aulak ne

charith84

• Jun 22, 2006
    mage 5700xt eketh 1440p high settings 45 fps wage. enuath echcharama aulak ne
    low ද medium ද බ0 ? ඔක ගැහුවොත් ගහන්නෙහ් ග්‍රැෆික්ස් නිසා ඉතින් ලොව් ගහලා අපරාදේ ..

Alucard_SxE

• Apr 18, 2015
    low ද medium ද බ0 ? ඔක ගැහුවොත් ගහන්නෙහ් ග්‍රැෆික්ස් නිසා ඉතින් ලොව් ගහලා අපරාදේ ..

45fps unata echchara aulak ne
    game eka lassanai. at least main quests. thama echchara play kare ne habai godak streams baluwa
    overall game eka hodai. bugs, unfinished game ekak hinda thama lokuma aula

Boobs :P
    Nudity thama athal
    16Qr1os.jpg

Last edited:
    Reactions: charith84

Alucard_SxE

• Apr 18, 2015
    Ubala gena kohomada danne ne I'm enjoying the game :P
    Doing a katana build with a sniper on side and the combat is fucking enjoyable

I've decided to have a laugh & enjoy the buggy shit rather than get dissapointed. Sometimes it's immersion breaking but what to do,
    And you can really see the effort they've put to make the game really fucking good. Specially with the story, main characters etc. The level of details is sick.
    But sadly every other shit is rushed through & buggy

I mean take a look at this guy's cyberwear. The amount of detail :shocked: Never seen this kind of character modelling in any game so far. Main characters are fucking incredible
    But everyother thing in the diner is a fucking mess :lol:

NbY9UzT.jpg

Bart_Allen

• Jan 23, 2018
    Speed force
    Ubala gena kohomada danne ne I'm enjoying the game :P
    Doing a katana build with a sniper on side and the combat is fucking enjoyable

I've decided to have a laugh & enjoy the buggy shit rather than get dissapointed. Sometimes it's immersion breaking but what to do,
    And you can really see the effort they've put to make the game really fucking good. Specially with the story, main characters etc. The level of details is sick.
    But sadly every other shit is rushed through & buggy

I mean take a look at this guy's cyberwear. The amount of detail :shocked: Never seen this kind of character modelling in any game so far. Main characters are fucking incredible
    But everyother thing in the diner is a fucking mess :lol:

NbY9UzT.jpg
    මන් දැනට පැය 8 play කරා. Game braking bugs සෙට් උනේ නැ. Main story එක පට්ට. Side quest හොඳයි. Details, World එක පට්ට ලස්සනයි. අවුල මෙක open world game එකක් විඳිය ට fail මට තේරෙන විඳිය ට නම්. Open world enjoy කරන්න කිසිම දෙයක් නැ. Patch වලින් හදන්න පුළුවන් වෙයි කියලත් හිතන්න අමාරුයි. අලුතෙන් ම game එක build කරන්න තරං game logic අවුල් තියෙනව. Npc Ai, Car Ai කියලා දෙයක් නැහැ වගේ. නිකන් script වගේ දුවන්නේ.

[email protected]

• Feb 8, 2013
    Middle-Earth
    මන් දැනට පැය 8 play කරා. Game braking bugs සෙට් උනේ නැ. Main story එක පට්ට. Side quest හොඳයි. Details, World එක පට්ට ලස්සනයි. අවුල මෙක open world game එකක් විඳිය ට fail මට තේරෙන විඳිය ට නම්. Open world enjoy කරන්න කිසිම දෙයක් නැ. Patch වලින් හදන්න පුළුවන් වෙයි කියලත් හිතන්න අමාරුයි. අලුතෙන් ම game එක build කරන්න තරං game logic අවුල් තියෙනව. Npc Ai, Car Ai කියලා දෙයක් නැහැ වගේ. නිකන් script වගේ දුවන්නේ.
    False Marketing තමා, Rockstar ලට challenge කොරන්න හිටිය මදැයි. උන් පුකෙනුත් හිනා වෙනව ඇති.

Alucard_SxE

• Apr 18, 2015

oya godak dewal patches & mods walin hadanna puluwan. Multiplayer ekakuth release karanawanan open world eka godak build up wei
    Game eka anthimedi godak rush karala thiyenawa kiyala therenawa.
    Thawa aurudu dekakwath delay karala hari e tikath upiriyaya haduwanan iwarai. wade kiyanne main storiya godak 2020-2023 athara connected neh. Eka hinda ikamanata release karanna one kiyala hithenna athi. + investor & fans pushing for a early release

Anyway I don't give a shit rn. Not the best game I played in some aspect. Some shouldn't be even in a AAA game.

But some of the stuff I've seen are the best I've seen in any game
    I just love my close combat build & having fun doing the quests.

Reactions: Bart_Allen

White_Raven

Dec 8, 2020
    My jam rn :cool: :cool:

:P look up it's meaning.

Yet to play the game. Thought I'd wait to see if they patch out the glitches and bugs. But mind you, Withcher 3 was equally bad when it was released (and still is in some aspects) but redeemed itself with the story. I do hope it's the same case here :)

Alucard_SxE

• Apr 18, 2015
    :P look up it's meaning.

Yet to play the game. Thought I'd wait to see if they patch out the glitches and bugs. But mind you, Withcher 3 was equally bad when it was released (and still is in some aspects) but redeemed itself with the story. I do hope it's the same case here :)

yup it says to "fuck me fuck me everyday " :lol:

Don't think we can compare the two scenarios. They didn't have this kind of budget, support & hype for witcher 3. & both witcher 2 & 3 were amazing games. But this was overhyped by both fans & devs & their marketing promised to deliver exactly that but failed in some aspects very miserably.

When you watch the older trailers you can see that they have changed the story a couple of times & must have wasted time doing that.

But story, characters, playstyle rpg elements,key graphics wise the game is so fucking good. That's what I enjoy rn & trying not to get concerned about bugs.

If a multiplayer is coming out & with how cdpr supports modders the game has massive potential to be something really good in the coming years.