GAMING MOMENTS III

Alucard_SxE

• Apr 18, 2015
    just had some time to play i have no idea whats the fuss about so far only encountered few minor glitches nothing gamebreaking and game looks amazing but it eats my gpu even at 1080p :baffled:

Yea the game is pretty damn good. But you'll start to notice the issues after a while. If you don't pay any mind to them it's not that bad.
    Like some of the stuff is the best ever shit I've seen in a video game but some stuff like AI is worse than ps2 game.

Anyhow I'm having a blast playing rn. Almost at the end of my 100% playthough. Took almost a week playing full time.

Also I don't understand the fuss about clothing. Other than head gear everthing else look good if you know how to match them up. Also when you learn crafting etc, getting the stats isn't hard either
    I get a kreygasm everytime I see my V :love2:

PtfCzYi.jpg

• Love
    Reactions: Bart_Allen

Alucard_SxE

• Apr 18, 2015
    Pretty much sums up my thoughts exactly. But don't exact;y agree with the cosmetics to some degree. But Cohh is my type of guy
    Almost at 90 hours in to the game. Everything done other than the point of no return & buying cars.

Last edited:

asrock101

• Oct 29, 2019
    Only few hours into Cyberpunk and I have seen a lot of bugs. Nothing game breaking though. Graphics are impressive but sadly that's just about it for me.

Reactions: asylum

chamaz

• May 2, 2009
    Cyberpunk map එකේ Main mission පෙන්නන්නේ නැත්තේ ඇයි බන් . ඔක්කොම Side mission විතරයිනේ තියෙන්නේ.

Streetkid path
    Untitledasd.jpg

Last edited: