Girl problem

BadBlueGenius

• Jun 11, 2014
    Eka parama akamathi kiyala hitha kadanna epa kellage.
    mawa hadunwala diyan kellata.
    itapasse ubata nikanma oken galawenna puluwan

• Haha
    Reactions: Dias21

Solo Rider

• Sep 4, 2020
    1. We started talking on WhatsApp (I am sure, you didn't ask her number)
    2. We usually go out once a week and she pays normally ( very common these days )
    3. Sometimes holds my hand, kisses me on the cheek ( very likely for a just 'friendly girl')

What made you think that 'she seems to want to be more than that? :P

tharakaf

• Oct 19, 2020
    So there is this girl harida? Mata wada 3 years older and comes to my church. We started talking on whatsapp. I always see her as just a friend nothing more..but she seeems to want to be more than that.We usually go out once a week and she pays normally. Sometimes holds my hand,kisses me on the cheek bla bla. Should I just block her? Eya godak sensitive mona karagani da danne na
    Sit down with her and have a chat machan. Just be honest. Marriage wise you might not get a go ahead from your parents or her side. So if anything is happening it will be just friendship and sex.

The issue with chicks is that they get attached and in our society people judge shit like hell. So machan before ruining her life or yours, just sit down and chat machan.

gerarf2020

• Oct 20, 2020
    Kandy
    Sit down with her and have a chat machan. Just be honest. Marriage wise you might not get a go ahead from your parents or her side. So if anything is happening it will be just friendship and sex.

The issue with chicks is that they get attached and in our society people judge shit like hell. So machan before ruining her life or yours, just sit down and chat machan.
    Trust me I tried talking..she just broke down crying 😣 So I stopped

1. We started talking on WhatsApp (I am sure, you didn't ask her number)
    2. We usually go out once a week and she pays normally ( very common these days )
    3. Sometimes holds my hand, kisses me on the cheek ( very likely for a just 'friendly girl')

What made you think that 'she seems to want to be more than that? :P
    Saying things like "oya kawa hari hoyagannakn maath hoyaganne na"
    " Can I kiss u?" and so on
    IDK man maybe it's just me tho eh?
    ------ Post added on Feb 23, 2021 at 12:56 PM

tharakaf

• Oct 19, 2020
    Trust me I tried talking..she just broke down crying 😣 So I stopped

Saying things like "oya kawa hari hoyagannakn maath hoyaganne na"
    " Can I kiss u?" and so on
    IDK man maybe it's just me tho eh?
    ------ Post added on Feb 23, 2021 at 12:56 PM
    Is she interested in having sex? have you ever talked about that with her ?
    If you sort of cross that line I don't think that this is going to end well.

One option would be to gradually distant her. But the key here is to do gradually.

gerarf2020

• Oct 20, 2020
    Kandy
    Is she interested in having sex? have you ever talked about that with her ?
    If you sort of cross that line I don't think that this is going to end well.

One option would be to gradually distant her. But the key here is to do gradually.
    I dont wanna have sex with her lmao

Distancing eh? I guess I gotta stop meeting up first

tharakaf

• Oct 19, 2020
    I dont wanna have sex with her lmao

Distancing eh? I guess I gotta stop meeting up first
    Has she shown interest in having sex with you?

And yeah, been friends and going out every week is sort of awkward putha if you are just friends. Ones a month with another set of friends might be ok. Else regular outings sort of sends a wrong vibe to her and even the people around you. Yeah yeah i know who gives a fuck about what society says bla bla bla. but machan we still live in SL. So gota adapt.

gerarf2020

• Oct 20, 2020
    Kandy
    Has she shown interest in having sex with you?

And yeah, been friends and going out every week is sort of awkward putha if you are just friends. Ones a month with another set of friends might be ok. Else regular outings sort of sends a wrong vibe to her and even the people around you. Yeah yeah i know who gives a fuck about what society says bla bla bla. but machan we still live in SL. So gota adapt.
    Ya so I guess I gotta think this through and make a move eh? Thanks dood 🖤

Heshan Daminda

• Mar 13, 2009
    Kalutara
    වෙන අඳුරන කෙල්ලෝ නැද්ද උඹට? දවසක ඒකිට කියහන් මට ඔයාව හම්බෙන්න හැබැයි මේ පාර තව කෙනෙක් මාත් එක්ක එනවා ඔයාව හම්බෙන්න ආසාවෙන් කියලා. එහෙම කියල අර අඳුරන කෙල්ල එක්ක ඔය කෙල්ලව හම්බෙන්න පලයන්, ගිහින් අඳුන්වලා දීපන් අර කෙල්ලව මේ කෙල්ලට මේ මගේ ගර්ල්ෆ්‍රෙන්ඩ් කියලා.
    that's all, chapter closed.

සභාතොමෝ සතුටින් විසිර ගියාය. 😎

• Haha
    Reactions: hodakolla

Erzo

• Aug 4, 2018
    Heaven :p
    ඉදකින් යකෝ, බ්ලොක් කරන්නදත් අහනවා. පොන්නයෙක්ද හුත්තෝ උබ? :baffled: :lol:

• Haha
    Reactions: hodakolla