Girl problem

Nanosudha

• Dec 28, 2012
    So there is this girl harida? Mata wada 3 years older and comes to my church. We started talking on whatsapp. I always see her as just a friend nothing more..but she seeems to want to be more than that.We usually go out once a week and she pays normally. Sometimes holds my hand,kisses me on the cheek bla bla. Should I just block her? Eya godak sensitive mona karagani da danne na
    Gay Detected :lol:

tharakaf

• Oct 19, 2020
    Ya so I guess I gotta think this through and make a move eh? Thanks dood 🖤
    Make a clean slow exist machan. Sex will complicate things. Although it is tempting in short term might result in shit that you will regret long term. All the fuckers around you will blame you for everything after that.

So just slowly reduce the interaction and she should adopt. Just checking is she an attractive chick guys will ask out or some average chick who finds it difficult to find a guy?

gerarf2020

• Oct 20, 2020
    Kandy
    ඉදකින් යකෝ, බ්ලොක් කරන්නදත් අහනවා. පොන්නයෙක්ද හුත්තෝ උබ? :baffled: :lol:
    😭 Baninna epa

Make a clean slow exist machan. Sex will complicate things. Although it is tempting in short term might result in shit that you will regret long term. All the fuckers around you will blame you for everything after that.

So just slowly reduce the interaction and she should adopt. Just checking is she an attractive chick guys will ask out or some average chick who finds it difficult to find a guy?
    I'd rate a 6
    ------ Post added on Feb 23, 2021 at 6:08 PM

Gay Detected :lol:
    Ai gay nm daagannada umbata?
    ------ Post added on Feb 23, 2021 at 6:08 PM

Why would you block her?
    Why would I not tho?
    ------ Post added on Feb 23, 2021 at 6:09 PM

• Haha
    Reactions: Erzo

gerarf2020

• Oct 20, 2020