Girl problem

gevin.456

• May 11, 2017
    Abu Dhabi
    well mcn, there a 2 options in my opinion.

Block -
    you block someone if that person became a annoy or you dont need it anymore.

Continue - what went wrong? so far nothing , right..........
    so why you cannot enjoy, see her , how she smiles , how she behave, continue your journey .....make a beautiful memories with her, you and me both know. this not end. obviously she will not marry you or you will not marry her, this is a time to make beautiful memory, remember this is a time of starting the summer, as sri lankans we all can enjoy the april wind ...so make a great memories with her , sex is not the main thing to focus here, as your are young.. you can learn a thing or two about love, it will help you in the future.....(remember we are Catholics/Christians our whole life is based on enjoy)

mark my words boy! , mark them well!

do not ever think about the past and think "අයියෝ මට ඒ චාන්ස් එක මිස් උනානේ "

hodakolla

• Feb 14, 2017
    So there is this girl harida? Mata wada 3 years older and comes to my church. We started talking on whatsapp. I always see her as just a friend nothing more..but she seeems to want to be more than that.We usually go out once a week and she pays normally. Sometimes holds my hand,kisses me on the cheek bla bla. Should I just block her? Eya godak sensitive mona karagani da danne na

mehemai ekko uba thani kadden meka dapan half english half singlish danna epa :lol: :lol: :lol:

@Heshan Daminda balapn muta ywapn ara sinhala font eka :D:D:D

Ok mcn just a small advice if u dnt have any feeling towards her itz better escape her not in a brutal manner but calmly and let her understand that u dnt a have such a feeling lyk that don't broke her heart just try ti inculcate her

coz different people have different attitudes

gerarf2020

• Oct 20, 2020
    Kandy

Block -

so why you cannot enjoy, see her , how she smiles , how she behave, continue your journey .....make a beautiful memories with her, you and me both know. this not end. obviously she will not marry you or you will not marry her, this is a time to make beautiful memory, remember this is a time of starting the summer, as sri lankans we all can enjoy the april wind ...so make a great memories with her , sex is not the main thing to focus here, as your are young.. you can learn a thing or two about love, it will help you in the future.....(remember we are Catholics/Christians our whole life is based on enjoy)

People come and go right? I guess I should just enjoy and let time solve everything eh?

mehemai ekko uba thani kadden meka dapan half english half singlish danna epa :lol: :lol: :lol:

@Heshan Daminda balapn muta ywapn ara sinhala font eka :D:D:D

Ok mcn just a small advice if u dnt have any feeling towards her itz better escape her not in a brutal manner but calmly and let her understand that u dnt a have such a feeling lyk that don't broke her heart just try ti inculcate her

coz different people have different attitudes
    This is the thing.. she's idk depressed? She's always like "please dont leave me" and all and now I'm scared to do so..
    ------ Post added on Feb 23, 2021 at 11:56 AM

hodakolla

• Feb 14, 2017
    This is the thing.. she's idk depressed? She's always like "please dont leave me" and all and now I'm scared to do so..

better continue the chat but dont meet her

Block -

adooo geviya oya marai ne bn :lol: :lol: :lol:
    ------ Post added on Feb 23, 2021 at 11:57 AM

• Haha
    Reactions: Solo Rider