Ikman.lk Abbagaatha car (STAY AWAY FROM THESE!!!!!!)

shiwankaswe

• Apr 30, 2007
    Colombo Sri Lanka
    I know what depreciation means but if the vehicle doesn't fall into that category why would someone hunt cheap ass Taiwan parts when he can buy the originals?

no need of going to cheap parts if it covered fully by insurance...
    your talking about Taiwan parts and goto TL or Stafford and check how many they sell Malaysia, Thailand manufactured parts... nothing to do with the country, its about quality...
    i brought original Japan brand new rear bumper for my previous Axio for 30k even you can not buy it from TL as TL also selling Taiwan one. i got chance because my brother-in-law is a manager in one of the largest parts shop in wijerama.

hrm

• Mar 19, 2008
    Battaramulla, Sri Lanka
    no need of going to cheap parts if it covered fully by insurance...
    your talking about Taiwan parts and goto TL or Stafford and check how many they sell Malaysia, Thailand manufactured parts... nothing to do with the country, its about quality...
    i brought original Japan brand new rear bumper for my previous Axio for 30k even you can not buy it from TL as TL also selling Taiwan one. i got chance because my brother-in-law is a manager in one of the largest parts shop in wijerama.

No point taking this further.

Nalinjawa

• Jan 13, 2008
    machan Ambatenne tiyena eke inspections karanawa kiyala aaranchii....thaama gihilla nam ne....
    ******Giya kenek innawanam comment eka daanna******

anyway toyota nam one ne kiyala den hithila thiyenneee...wena ekakata hitha gihin inne me tike:cool:

:yes: thanks for the input saho

Machan,
    This is a buying and selling guy, recognized the dialog phone no. I sold one of my car to this guy and he said he is a banker and seemed like a genuine guy and told me that he is buying the car for his farther and took the papers from me with only the signature. (Technically I sold car on open papers, I trusted the person0, few days after I saw my car on this quick site, then I called him and found that he is a buying and selling guy and fortunately he sold that car to another person on lease so the ownership was transferred to the leasing company.
    He has given the same wording similar to this add, Banker Used, Used only 95 Octane etc. but I never used 95 octane to my car since it was a hybrid with low compression ratio but maintained properly with service records so the new owner can use it without an issue.

I think now he has purchased this Premio from some guy without knowing it faced in to a major accident and trying to sell it again.

apikaluda?

• May 9, 2013
    Machan,
    This is a buying and selling guy, recognized the dialog phone no. I sold one of my car to this guy and he said he is a banker and seemed like a genuine guy and told me that he is buying the car for his farther and took the papers from me with only the signature. (Technically I sold car on open papers, I trusted the person0, few days after I saw my car on this quick site, then I called him and found that he is a buying and selling guy and fortunately he sold that car to another person on lease so the ownership was transferred to the leasing company.
    He has given the same wording similar to this add, Banker Used, Used only 95 Octane etc. but I never used 95 octane to my car since it was a hybrid with low compression ratio but maintained properly with service records so the new owner can use it without an issue.

I think now he has purchased this Premio from some guy without knowing it faced in to a major accident and trying to sell it again.

Anna Kolla maattu enam:rofl::rofl: heheee...mata hithuna machan pora mokaak hari buying and selling wedak karanne kiyala...mokada gedara waahana deka thunak thiyenawa...thawa tika dawasakin thawa ekak gannai yanne enisa meka denawa keewa....ow machan bank manager kenek kiyala keewe (koheda kiyala methana nokiya innam...)
    Mama me thread eka daapu eke watinaakamakak thiyenawa...eken kenekta bade paara wadinawata wada:yes:
    Thanks machan wisthare kiwwata....jaya:love:

Hyaenidae

• Apr 8, 2015
    Anna Kolla maattu enam:rofl::rofl: heheee...mata hithuna machan pora mokaak hari buying and selling wedak karanne kiyala...mokada gedara waahana deka thunak thiyenawa...thawa tika dawasakin thawa ekak gannai yanne enisa meka denawa keewa....ow machan bank manager kenek kiyala keewe (koheda kiyala methana nokiya innam...)
    Mama me thread eka daapu eke watinaakamakak thiyenawa...eken kenekta bade paara wadinawata wada:yes:
    Thanks machan wisthare kiwwata....jaya:love:

Ko umb gaththa eke pic ekak damme nane :angry:

(My guess: Mazda)

apikaluda?

• May 9, 2013