iPhone does not have that much of Technical Value for the Price you Pay.......

Kolama

• Sep 11, 2008
    ලිම්පෝපෝ කන්දෙ
    මමත් iPhone එකක් ගන්න කලින් ඔහොම තමයි හිතුවෙ බං. ඒත් ගත්තට පස්සෙ තමයි කාරණේ තේරුනේ, මට නම් iPhone එකෙන් දෙන user experience වෙන කිසිම ෆෝන් එකකින් ලැබිලා නෑ.

supun_sg

• Sep 5, 2010
    tracing Geo-location.. ... ...
    iPhone ekak awrudu 4-5kma use karanna puluwan. E nisa gewana ganata mata nam watinawa. Anika apple ecosystem eka. awrudu 5-6 parana devices walata wena mona company ekenda updates denne? Hoda lifetime value ekak thiyanawa. Anika resell value ekath godak hodai awrudu ganak giyata passe unath..

raaajit

• Nov 4, 2007
    OK..... based on the comments by most of the so called iPhone fans , seems like they are OK to use this over priced , over hyped marketing gimmick for straight 4 -5 Yrs , which is to compromise what ever newly added hardware features during that time by iPhones :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

On the other hand Android user have more chance to explore more technically advanced features during that time for the fraction of the cost ..... pathetic iPhone loosers :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
    Reactions: chinthakarahula

Kolama

• Sep 11, 2008
    ලිම්පෝපෝ කන්දෙ
    OK..... based on the comments by most of the so called iPhone fans , seems like they are OK to use this over priced , over hyped marketing gimmick for straight 4 -5 Yrs , which is to compromise what ever newly added hardware features during that time by iPhones :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

On the other hand Android user have more chance to explore more technically advanced features during that time for the fraction of the cost ..... pathetic iPhone loosers :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I think exploring "technically advanced features" is not a main requirement of a typical phone user. So they prefer iPhones over Android phones because of its outstanding user experience and simplicity.

raaajit

• Nov 4, 2007
    I think exploring "technically advanced features" is not a main requirement of a typical phone user. So they prefer iPhones over Android phones because of its outstanding user experience and simplicity.
    See the experts opinion , these are much common features in day to day Android phones ,

intel_inside

• Jan 19, 2012
    See the experts opinion , these are much common features in day to day Android phones ,
    Let me give you a quick example

let’s go back to 2015
    Get the Samsung flagship device during the time
    Apple will be iPhone 6S
    Okay, now get the price of both devices
    now in 2021 see what happens to both devices and updates.
    Results are up to you to decide

raaajit

• Nov 4, 2007
    Let me give you a quick example

let’s go back to 2015
    Get the Samsung flagship device during the time
    Apple will be iPhone 6S
    Okay, now get the price of both devices
    now in 2021 see what happens to both devices and updates.
    Results are up to you to decide
    That's what I want to say it does not have that much of technical value as it market by it self , its just a gimmick over hyped , over marketed product which been buying by idiots , so called Apple fans :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

------ Post added on Sep 20, 2021 at 2:19 PM

intel_inside

• Jan 19, 2012
    That's what I want to say it does not have that much of technical value as it market by it self , its just a gimmick over hyped , over marketed product which been buying by idiots , so called Apple fans :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
    You talking about the value here righ? You’re using the wrong word bro,
    Value = the regard that something is held to deserve; the importance, worth, or usefulness of something.

Buying something for almost same price and throwing it after 2 years is not the thing 😂

raaajit

• Nov 4, 2007
    Value = the regard that something is held to deserve; the importance, worth, or usefulness of something.

Buying something for almost same price and throwing it after 2 years is not the thing 😂
    There's an extra word there read carefully which is "technical" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

intel_inside

• Jan 19, 2012
    There's an extra word there read carefully which is "technical" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
    It’s just one fact you can’t get one fact to explain the word value lol

also, it’s up to you to decide the device that you need to buy bro btw a friendly reminder
    Please be careful when you’re using Samsung ads for talk about Apple or make fun out of it because they have made several videos back in the day soon after Apple removed the headphone jack and they have deleted all their videos once they followed the same. And very recently they did same for the charging adapter in box thing also all the videos are gone after they removed the charger. Fans who shared these videos had a huge trouble.

raaajit

• Nov 4, 2007
    It’s just one fact you can’t get one fact to explain the word value lol

also, it’s up to you to decide the device that you need to buy bro btw a friendly reminder
    Please be careful when you’re using Samsung ads for talk about Apple or make fun out of it because they have made several videos back in the day soon after Apple removed the headphone jack and they have deleted all their videos once they followed the same. And very recently they did same for the charging adapter in box thing also all the videos are gone after they removed the charger. Fans who shared these videos had a huge trouble.
    I'm only mentioning the Technical Value here , not about the myth value added to this by over hyped marketing gimmicks :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Kolama

• Sep 11, 2008
    ලිම්පෝපෝ කන්දෙ

Since I use both Android phones and iPhones on daily basis and get the best benefit of them, I don't need to know anyone else's "opinions". And all those "experts" target contraventional topics to get more views and earn more money. :lol:

By the way can I know as a percentage, how much you are willing to allocate for a phone out of your annual income? And your average annual income?

Last edited:

RandomGuy

• Oct 15, 2014
    හෝටලේකට ගිහින් දවස් කියපයක් ඉඳල කාල බීල එන්න ඔය ගාන වියදම් කරන සමහර එවුන් ඉන්නවා බං..
    හොඳම දේ තමයි තමන්ට ගණන් වැඩියි කියල හිතෙනවනම් ඒක තමන්ගේ තීරණයක් විදියට තියාගෙන ඉන්න එක.

raaajit

• Nov 4, 2007
    Since I use both Android phones and iPhones on daily basis and get the best benefit of them, I don't need to know anyone else's "opinions". And all those "experts" target contraventional topics to get more views and earn more money. :lol:

By the way can I know as a percentage, how much you are willing to allocate for a phone out of your annual income? And your average annual income?
    If needed I can easily afford an iPhone , that is not the point here just read the topic first A... hole :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Kolama

• Sep 11, 2008
    ලිම්පෝපෝ කන්දෙ
    Even it doesn’t have technical value, it’s still be able to work for 4-5 years with official updates and no lag, that’s more than enough. way better than buying a high tech device and use with lags and no updates after several years of use

Example iPhone 6s still getting updates and decent device check other devices came out with that

Always apple provides good build quality despite of everything. Also if they release some technology to market they have pushed it to edge. As a example , No one provide IP68 water proof up to 6 meters.

If you have just the phone it won’t worth it. Apples ecosystem is the best one there

මම නම් දකින්නේ apple product එකේ ප්‍රයිස් එක, එකේ මැනුෆැක්චර් කොස්ට් එක විතරක්ම නෙමෙයි. ආෆ්ටර් සේල්ස් සර්විස් එක්කත් බැලුවම වරදක් නෑ.

So many people do
    I know people who still uses iPhone 7 comfortably playing cod and doing all their needs. Also iphone x 4 years old now no single lag supports everything, really happy about the purchase.

2007 awa ekek neda neh uba 😮

raaajit

Joined Nov 4, 2007
    Last seen 16 minutes ago · Viewing thread iPhone does not have that much of Technical Value for the Price you Pay.......
    Messages219Reaction score72Points28

Kawru mona kiwwath ganna eka gannwa bn 😂😂 Competition ekak denna Samsung thama inne... Unuth kisima quality service ekk denne na neh.

Anika iphone eka jewelry ekak dan

Iphone කියන්නෙ lifestyle එකක් . android පඩන්ගු වගේ නෙමේ .. apple eco system එක හරියට use කරපු එකෙක් කවදාවත් වෙන brand එකක් යූස් කරන්නෙ නෑ ආපහු 😂😂

ඉස්සර මටත් ඇපල් කිසිම ප්‍රොඩක්ට් එකක්
    තිබ්බෙ නෑ .. ඒ දවස් වල මාත් ඔය විදියෙම පෝස්ට් දැම්මා 😂😂

iPhone jivitetaath ganne nati eun tamai ipohone gana kata karanne 😂😂😂

iPhone ekak ගන්න කලින් මාත් ඔහොම හිතුවා.

I phone SE eka 2017 idan use karawa. Thama kisi awlak naha mata. Update karanna ona kiyala uwamanavak thama ne. ete dannam 13 ekakata asai

Most of the people
    I am using an iPhoneX, still works like new despite this is more than 3.5 years old, I think i will be able to use this for at least 3 more years.

13 eka 999$ denwane, 999$ walata ganna wena hoda ekak kiyapanko?

android phone ikmanata outdate or slow wenwa bn, math apple products walata maru una,

danata macbook pro, macbook air M1, iphone use krnwa.

muladi awl godak tibba. passe ewata huru una 😃

iphone wala oya kiyana adu paduwa tiyenawa thama eth man me use karana 3 weni iphone eka. Man gawa tibba ewa
    SE, 7 & dan 8
    Kalin 2ma honda ganakata aye wikka ban. Kisima awulak na built in quality1 honda nisa

without a doubt iOS is smooth and UX is very nice. All super flagships are range at somewhat same price points. 700-999USD.
    Apple service and warranty is un-matched. but in Sri Lanka iphone is over priced, over hyped. Service is terrible.

due to SL economy, only rich people can buy this, in other countries like US they pay half of their monthly salary for iphone, most will go for installment plans, they even have trade-in offer (for older iphone X you will get 200USD off instantly) so iphone is not for SL.

බිල්ඩ් කොලිටි
    ස්මූත්නස්
    අවුරුදු පහ හයක් අප්ඩේට්ස් ෂුවර්
    යන්තමින් වත් ස්ලෝ නොවී අවුරුදු පහකට වඩා යූස් කරන්න පුලුවන්.
    මට නම් ඔය ටික ගෙවන ගානට වටිනවා.
    මගෙ පලවෙනි ඇපල් ෆෝන් එක මේ යූස් කරන්නේ.මම ආයෙ ඇන්ඩ්‍රොයිඩ් ෆෝන් එකකට යන එකක් නෑ

iPhone ekak awrudu 4-5kma use karanna puluwan. E nisa gewana ganata mata nam watinawa. Anika apple ecosystem eka. awrudu 5-6 parana devices walata wena mona company ekenda updates denne? Hoda lifetime value ekak thiyanawa. Anika resell value ekath godak hodai awrudu ganak giyata passe unath..

they do have something called iOS and apple ecosystem that others don't

ත්‍රෙඩ් එක දාපු එකා හිතුවේ ඔක්කොම එවුන් ඌත් එක්ක එකතු වෙලා iPhone එකට බනියි කියලා, පොඩි මානසික ආතල් එකක් ගන්න. ඒත් වැඩේ හරි ගිය නැති නිසා මල පැනලා iPhone පාවිච්චි කරන එවුන් "pathetic loosers"ලලු.

Season 2 Lol GIF by Friends

If needed I can easily afford an iPhone , that is not the point here just read the topic first A... hole :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Ass hole? :lol: තොට එච්චර ලේසියෙන් iPhone එකක් ගන්න පුලුවන් නම් එක එකාගෙ YouTube වීඩියෝ බල බල, වෙබ්සයිට්ස් බල බල, මෙතන ත්‍රෙඩ්ස් දාදා, iPhone එකේ දොස් හොය හොය, හිත හදා ගන්න ට්‍රයි කරයිද පොන්ස්? තොට මොන iPhoneද. ගිහින් "ශිරෝමි" එකක් ගනින්.

Ha Ha Smile GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon