Nana Patekar passed away

bonty89

Well-known member
  • Feb 20, 2009
    3,953
    8,384
    113
    One of the most underrated actors from India. His performances in Wajood & Salaam Bombay still ring in my mind. RIP Malhar!

    838715248_1581897783975817_1012392218762709772_n.jpg
     

    kinkon

    Well-known member
  • Aug 5, 2007
    116,113
    2
    116,378
    113
    Kandy ♕ පතිරූප දේස වාසෝ
    Four days before his death, Patekar made his final public appearance at the Samraat Club International installation ceremony in Dona Paula, Goa, on October 2026, where he spoke about theatre, life and mortality. He said "We all have to go someday. I don't know whether I will be here tomorrow or not. Every person's life will eventually reach that point. But before that happens, I have to ask myself: am I able to do what I want to do?


    RIP! 🙏
     

    Anyhacker

    Well-known member
  • Oct 5, 2026
    682
    309
    63
    ඇත්තටම හරිම දක්ෂ නළුවෙක්, ඔහු රඟපාපු චරිත තාමත් මතකේ රැඳෙනවා. ඔහුට නිවන් සුව ලැබේවා කියලා ප්‍රාර්ථනා කරනවා