mune ada arala ine tyre rali arala gannawei ban athe gahannanan..
R roshanranawana Banned May 26, 2016 71 4 0 Dec 10, 2016 #21 mune ada arala ine tyre rali arala gannawei ban athe gahannanan..
KOTA NIHAL Well-known member May 27, 2016 20,951 4,630 113 Dec 10, 2016 #24 thalagoya1991 said: Meki mage Click to expand... godak kalikin dakke
KOTA NIHAL Well-known member May 27, 2016 20,951 4,630 113 Dec 12, 2016 #25 Fox C2 said: wamane giya Click to expand... e moko kollo ghana ekekda umba
W WuChang Member Dec 12, 2016 33 3 0 Dec 12, 2016 #26 Who is this bitch? I have slaves better looking than this..
KOTA NIHAL Well-known member May 27, 2016 20,951 4,630 113 Dec 12, 2016 #27 WuChang said: Who is this bitch? I have slaves better looking than this.. Click to expand... me mata china kellak set karapanko
WuChang said: Who is this bitch? I have slaves better looking than this.. Click to expand... me mata china kellak set karapanko
S Sharma01 Well-known member Jun 3, 2015 3,583 332 83 Dec 12, 2016 #28 WuChang said: Who is this bitch? I have slaves better looking than this.. Click to expand... I know Chinese ladies are too beautiful. But they love our Sri Lankan gUys much more than your ugly Chinese men. Do you know how many Chinese ladies are there married to our boys. So fool Please shut up.
WuChang said: Who is this bitch? I have slaves better looking than this.. Click to expand... I know Chinese ladies are too beautiful. But they love our Sri Lankan gUys much more than your ugly Chinese men. Do you know how many Chinese ladies are there married to our boys. So fool Please shut up.
r.pathirana Well-known member Aug 30, 2011 21,681 1,985 113 on your location Dec 12, 2016 #30 shanu nam wedak ne dinakshie thamai ithin