Sweden vs New zealand

Bergsjon

• Jan 15, 2023
    Then think about a country with similar conditions but with better climate and natural beauty. That’s New Zealand for you. New Zealand ranks at almost same heights as Sweden in indexes that you have mentioned.
    Did I say that Sweden is better than New Zealand??? I just shared that what I know so that anyone can make their own judgement. You just made your decision that Sweden is better than New Zealand or whatever. Not me. 🙂

NaiRobi

• Nov 3, 2018
    Did I say that Sweden is better than New Zealand??? I just shared that what I know so that anyone can make their own judgement. You just made your decision that Sweden is better than New Zealand or whatever. Not me. 🙂
    as a matter of fact, you did or at least implied without knowing everything about NZ

Anonymous_Abstract

• Aug 7, 2018
    Messier 87
    Sweden kiyanne digital horakam valata nama giya un. Un thami pirate bay , uTorrent hadala anunge dewal horen vikilunane patan gaththe.

Eh asse spotify vage evath develop kara

DarkFox

• Jul 6, 2016
    New Zealand (Mainly due to 3 reasons)

1. Quick PR path
    2. Language
    3. Less Refugees

Main con I see in NZ is healthcare system is not good as other develop counties (might be improve in the future)

NaiRobi

• Nov 3, 2018
    hmmm kiyala thiyena ewa hetiyata Sweden awul wage me tike...

For me, NZ is fucking boring and way too isolated..... Sweden could also be boring AF but it offers you a centralized location and is easy to travel. And has a rich history and that European vibe you could ever ask for.

Hebai me wage unstable kaaleka, owa balanna be....
    e nisa NZ honda wei wage me kiyana widihata....

anyway if you are from IT, I think Sweden has better opportunities because Sweden is home to many big brands/ IT startups, and IT companies and it manufactures a shit load of products...whereas NZ is a service-based country, at least for IT.

Family ekek nam childacre cost, school fee compare karala balapan non PR unta

Language won't be a problem in Sweden...

Travel opportunities, more IT opportunities - Sweden

Laid back culture and less worry about woke cunts and effing muslim refugees, no dark desperate winters- NZ

they say Sweden is the rape capital of Europe
    Someone from Swed can shed some light

And kiwis are good people and Swdes are not as engaged as Kiwis...

Scenery wise both countries offer the same as I think

Reactions: NRTG

maticat

• Jul 24, 2010
    Sweden kiyanne digital horakam valata nama giya un. Un thami pirate bay , uTorrent hadala anunge dewal horen vikilunane patan gaththe.

Eh asse spotify vage evath develop kara
    තොපිලා රෑ එලි වෙනකල් ටෙරාබයිට් ගනන් බාන්වා අදින්නාදාන දවසට දෙපාරගානේ කිය කියා, ඒකත් sni spoof කරල

Bergsjon

• Jan 15, 2023
    uba sweden koheda inne?
    Gothernburg

Language won't be a problem in Sweden...

Travel opportunities, more IT opportunities - Sweden

Laid back culture and less worry about woke cunts and effing muslim refugees, no dark desperate winters- NZ

they say Sweden is the rape capital of Europe
    Someone from Swed can shed some light

And kiwis are good people and Swdes are not as engaged as Kiwis...

Scenery wise both countries offer the same as I think
    Havent heard about rape caes. May be they dont come to surface. But shooting and gang violence is increasing in Stockholm.
    ------ Post added on Mar 21, 2023 at 5:11 PM

Reactions: NaiRobi

SLhuman

• Jan 8, 2016
    US- obvious reasons
    Australia.- big country more prospects at least in our generation compared to the bottom countries
    Canada- closer to US so most things are cheap and you can get the best of both worlds. but its cold for 9 months and not good for everyone. Canadians coming to Australia....
    NZ/UK- both are small countries compared to all others. UK economy is ok but cost of living is too high to have a decent life. you will earn but you will spend also. and roads are too small when compared to AUS. i feel that UK has reached its peak in migration. all other jobs now will be the hardest and shittiest ones which they cannot do.
    NZ is small and only a 250B economy and will not grow any further. population of only 4m. very difficult to get jobs. all who are well established are the ones who moved in a decade ago. its a beautiful country. but once again a bit cold not like Canada though. Tasmania is similar to NZ. good if you get a job offer and maybe later you can migrate to AUS. people from NZ come here on work visa and extend it. they dont have jobs.
    sweden/finland/Switzerland/France/Germany- all economically strong countries...but are they migration friendly countries? no point in the economy if you have to suffer and start from the beginning. one reason it they dont use English as a main language and have very seculiar economy.
    Italy--- good for jokers who want to migrate and anyhow live in a western country washing plates. never met any educated fellow in Italy. and even the people who live there are not well off. remember most of the jokers who voted for gota came from there...
    Romania- another shit hole created by youtubers as a good country to con sri lankans who think that any white skin country is good. its a poor country...and only shit jobs are given to you. they are racist. think it this way why are the Chinese not going to Romania its because they know better? the Chinese only attracted to something useful
    Japan- a very peaceful country...would love to live there if not for the language barrier. but there sri lankans living there.

I would go for NZ.....but preferably tell me what is your field. no point in migrating to NZ with a aeronautical degree to NZ or soil management degree because they dont have any industry there that can use it. you will end up being a security guard.

Reactions: maticat and NRTG