If I watch about 10 Western movies (mostly American), they all have dark themes, violent scenes... I hate this stuff. I watched 4 episodes of the Gotham TV series, and it was terrible. It was rated TV-14, but I saw a lot of bad stuff. Also, the color grading is awful.
I mean, when I watch a historical K-drama, it isn't darrk, it stays on point. Even when there are violent fight scenes, they aren't psychological. I feel like America has so many serial killers because of this stuff.
@Stimulus mind
------ Post added on Oct 1, 2026 at 11:07 AM
I mean, when I watch a historical K-drama, it isn't darrk, it stays on point. Even when there are violent fight scenes, they aren't psychological. I feel like America has so many serial killers because of this stuff.
@Stimulus mind
------ Post added on Oct 1, 2026 at 11:07 AM