Alien / Sci-fi 👽පෑන්ස් ඇතුලට

dhanuka kumara

Well-known member
  • Jul 30, 2012
    5,528
    8,992
    113
    ඔකේ රගපාන නළුවා kevin spacey සුපිරි අක්ටර් කෙනෙක්. උ මොකක්ද්ද සෙක්ස් සින් වගයක් නිසා ෆිල්ම් දෙන්නේ නැති සින් එකක් තියෙන්නේ.
    ඌ ඉන්න අර ඇඟිලි ටික කපාගෙන එන්න ෆිල්ම් එකම බැලුවද?නම මතක නෑ
     

    udesh.roach

    Well-known member
  • Oct 10, 2010
    932
    1,343
    93
    Koi Mil Gaya Wow GIF by Hrithik Roshan
     

    priyade

    Well-known member
  • Dec 2, 2017
    10,700
    6,214
    113
    I saw a film which has a preditor and was filmed in Mexico, story goes like some US marine went to Mexico because of some incident repoted without knowing what it was and seems UFO crashed there and predator escaped and kill people. I think it was filmed around 1980s I saw when I was a kid but I try to find it but still couldn't find it
     
    Last edited:

    C_S_M

    Well-known member
  • May 8, 2023
    3,230
    3,571
    113
    Kandy
    uda reply beluwe neha honde
    Extraterrestrial
    close encounters of the third kind
    transformers
    the thing
    andromeda (TV series)
    arrival
    martian
    district 9
    indipendence day
    war of the worlds
    avatar
    contact
    men in black
    interstellar
    edge of tomorrow
    star trek