Machan maara awlaka man inne

SLhuman

• Jan 8, 2016
    Machan I think she is one in a million type of woman.I'm telling because she never gave up her previous love for quite some time even though she married you. It takes guts man. Holding in to her love. I mean that's just amazing thing. After sometime she start getting used to your love. She understood that she cant go back. So now she is trying to make up her mind.

I will give you few advises. Just do as she likes. If she ask you to go some where go. If she ask you to keep silence. keep silence. If she tries to mingled with you let her do it. We are all humans machan and we can change over the time. I think she is in the process of adopting to you. It takes loads of courage to do so macho. I believed every word she said. Just give her as much time she needs. I mean tell me what is love man. It is about understanding the other person and making compromises at your end to make that special person happy.

So I wish you all the best and I sure one day you will have one awesome story to tell your grand children. Best of luck macho!

it is unfair for him...why should he sacrifice. Drop her home but dont divorce her.... enjoy your life with some one you like. If she really cares she will come back and you can take her. No one force you. Or she might be a lesbian...simple as that

hodakolla

• Feb 14, 2017
    mcn mama kathawa kiyeewa mata mukuth hithagana ba bn ambooooo badinnath baya hithuna mona unath kollek wdyt mama ubata pattatat respect krnwa bn pawla araksha kargaththa ekata mata hithena wdytanm kella wenas wela bn

Charles Carmichael

• Jul 9, 2013
    machan,

it was very hard to read so i had to copy it MS Word and read it. you have posted it three years ago so how's things now?? I hope every things fine. I'm getting married this year and few months ago I did sometimes remembered my first love. but I have told everything to my fiance and now I have already forget about everything and moving on with my life.

It is very difficult to forget first love but not impossible. (first cut is the deepest) and I believe your wife has started to realize that he is her past and you are her future. forget the past and give her a second chance ( everybody deserves a second chance in life) and I'm 100% sure you will prevail.

Budu saranai machan best luck in your life

JohnSnow

• Mar 17, 2017
    මොකෝ දන් නෑ මේ සීන් එකට උනේ,,පොඩ්ඩක් අපිව අප්ඩෙට් කරපන්..මොකද උනේ කියලත්.

S.Akalanka

• May 10, 2017
    රත්තරං;19798541 said:
    අනේ මේ නන්නානේ බබා හුකුං
    සල්ලි තියෙනවනම් ස්ටේබල් නම් ගෑනු ඉන්නව බන් ඕනේ තරම්
    සමහර ගෑනු කෝවේ දාලා මකලවත් හදන්න බෑ
    ඉස්සෙල්ලම බොක්කෙන්ම ලව් කරපන්/ සලකපන්..ඒ කරලත් හැදෙන්නේ නැත්නම්... ඒත් ඔහොම කෙල නැතුව අරින්න එනවනම් ඩිවෝස් කරල දාපන් බන්.. මොන ලබ්බක්ද.. මම උබ උනානම් ඕකිගේ මහ උනුත් හම ගහල බොරු කරල බැන්දුවට

ඕනේවාට වඩා ගෑනුන්ට මල් පහන් පූජ කරන්න එපා.. කෙල නැතුව දෙකේ කාසිය තියලා වැලි දාලා අරින්නේ:no::no:

PS - මමත් බැදපු එකෙක්

:yes::cool:

SLK_sri

• Oct 27, 2018
    yako meka kiyawala mage eyes deka rathu wela devilla demma font eke color ekata , bella ridenawa, konda ridenawa, sure ekatamam aru merenna athi , aruge parana kola gedara awith hukala yanawa athi

wdsmedia

• Feb 14, 2009
    Meeka Ahapan.....Okkotama wisaduma methana......

ධර්මානුකූලව දුක් වේදනා ඉසිලීම...Maha Rahathun Wadi Maga Osse...

Last edited:
    Reactions: Naughtykolla48

Naughtykolla48

• Nov 13, 2017
    හඳට කිට්ටුව
    Meeka Ahapan.....Okkotama wisaduma methana......

ධර්මානුකූලව දුක් වේදනා ඉසිලීම...Maha Rahathun Wadi Maga Osse...

TFS

SBWoof

• Dec 8, 2017
    Nassau
    එක හුස්මට කියෙව්වා,මොකද උනේ දන්න එකෙක් කියපන්කො :oo:

imhotep

• Mar 29, 2017
    Why do anyone bump these old threads? If the original poster wishes to respond then he /she will.:growl: